Below are some of the best-kept secrets to good feminine hygiene every woman needs to know about. Almost every woman has to deal with vaginal odor at one time or another, this may be caused by infections, sexual activity, or your period.
A healthy vagina should not have a bad odor, below are some of the things you can do right away if you are experiencing vaginal odor to stay clean and fresh.
Best Kept Secrets To Good Feminine Hygiene Every Woman Needs To Know About!
Best ways to care for your vagina while taking a shower:
- Showering daily is one of the best ways to keep your whole body clean and ensure that your vagina has a good smell.
- Always wash your vagina whenever you go to the bathroom
- Do not use fragrant soap instead try using natural soaps to limit your chances of inflammation, irritation or disturbing the natural balance of your vagina.
- Clean only the outer part of the vagina because this can worsen the problem.
- Unless prescribed by your gynecologist, douching should be limited or omitted from your hygiene.
- Always make sure to wipe from front to back to avoid infections, baby wipes are recommended to prevent dryness and irritation of the vaginal walls.
Things to remember:
- We recommend that when you are applying lubricants, make sure that they are water or silicone based
- Do not apply lotions on or around the vagina that are not made for vaginal use.
- Make sure to change your underwear daily and try to only wear cotton panties that are breathable.
- Refrain from keeping tampons in longer than they need to be in order to prevent attacks from foreign.
- When using condoms, in case of breaks, make sure you remove any particle that remains within the vagina to prevent infections.
Please consult your doctor in case of redness, itching, burning, and irritation in and around your vagina as those are signs of an infection. Poor hygiene, hormonal changes, yeast infections, and bacterial growth may affect the odor of your vagina.
Now you know about the best-kept secrets To Good Feminine Hygiene Every Woman Needs To Know About! If you liked this post or found it helpful, please share it and also take a moment to follow us on Pinterest for more helpful posts.