Below you will learn how to get rid of white bumps around eyes naturally fast. The remedies listed below are very effective when used correctly. White bumps also known as Milia or milk spots is a common problem that most people experience at some time or another.
Milia is a result of keratin getting trapped under the skin. This may be caused by allergies, skin creams, laser treatments, sun exposure, blisters or burns.
How To Get Rid of White Fat Bumps Around Eyes Naturally
- Grind 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with a spice grinder
- Add a few tablespoons of water and mix into a thick paste
- Exfoliate your face with the paste.
- Boil some water and pour it in a bowl, place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel.
- Let the steam open your pores. Repeat the process daily for best results.
- Just apply some organic honey on your milk spots for 20 minutes every day until you are satisfied with the results
- Grab one tomato, cut it into half and rub its juice over the milk spots
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water
- Repeat the treatment twice a week for best results.
- Combine 1 tsp of castor oil +1 tsp of olive oil and apply the mixture directly on the milk spots.
- Leave the mixture on for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
Sugar + Lemon exfoliation
- Mix 1 tsp of sugar with a drizzle of lemon juice and massage your spots using a circular motion for a few minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
Tea Tree Oil
- Apply a small drop of tea tree oil on the affected areas and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse it off with some water in the morning.
There you go! Now you know how to get rid of White Fat Bumps Around Eyes Naturally Fast without medications. if you liked this post or found it helpful, please share it with your friends and also follow us on Pinterest for more helpful tips.